SecurITy Network Enterprise
The Security Network Enterprise (SECNET) is a leading Malaysia Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer. We operate internationally through our offices and antennas in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, China and Dubai. We design, develop, support and promote software ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. SECNET’ expertise covers:
- e-Point of Sale (POS)
- Financial Suite
- Online Hotel Reservation Management System
- Real-time Ordering System
- GST Invoicing System
- Workflow, content, document and knowledge management
- Communications Solution
- Network Management
- ICT Security
- Customized Application Development
We develop our own software products and tools in all the above domains.
- International Presence: SECNET undertakes a wide range of international missions and R&D projects. We are well-known to our customers as a supplier of ICT services to government administrations and the private sector.
- Quality & Security: SECNET is able to meet International Standards working ahead to be a part of ISO 9001.
- Human Capital: SECNET employees are ICT experts and consultants (around 9% PhDs, 38% MSc and 97% BSc or equivalent). Our staff is multilingual and multinational with in-depth experience in the delivery of services worldwide.
- Financial Figures: SECNET’ portfolio of ICT contracts has a value exceeding and we have financial strategies with a turnover of 1 million Malaysian Ringgit for current financial year 2015-2016. We invest around 7% of our turnover in R&D. Our entire investment plan has a value as indicated above.
- Corporate Philosophy: Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system. Our global operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations. We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
- Corporate Values: SECNET commits to:
- Adopting high standards of ethics in all its business actions and practices;
- Providing its customers with high quality services, tailor-made to their needs and expectations;
- Guaranteeing highly competitive services to its clients;
- Engaging a highly skilled personnel supported by an effective organizational structure;
- Implementing an ‘equal opportunities’ and ‘environmentally friendly’ policy; and increasing markets’ value.
- Quality & Security: As the SECNET seeking to hold an ISO 9001 certification for ICT systems integration, as well as for software design and development. We use advanced methodologies in all our activities based on well-known international standards such in order to ensure high quality services for our clients.
Security is a top priority area for the company that provides our system a secret security clearance. Moreover, we apply state-of-the-art standards in ICT security.
The Quality Assurance Department monitors and controls our expansion process in order to ensure that business development is aligned to corporate goals.
- Environmental Policy: As a responsible corporate entity, SECNET is committed to protecting the environment in compliance with the environmental laws and the practices of the communities where it operates. We have embraced the principles for all system which have been deploying to our clients.
While pursuing our activities we endeavor to minimize any adverse impact on air, water and land by means of pollution prevention and energy and water conservation. By doing so, we achieve cost savings, an increased operational efficiency, improved quality of products and services and ultimately, a safe environment for the community as a whole and a healthy workplace for our employees.
Our commitment is summarized to the following principles:
- Application of good environmental practices globally;
- Consideration of the environmental impact within the processes of development and engineering of our services/products;
- Promotion of the idea of environmental responsibility among our employees; they are trained in managing their environmental responsibilities, dealing with day-to-day actions to help in preserving a healthy environment and reacting to environmental emergencies;
- Monitoring of our environmental performance and setting measurable objectives and targets for achieving sustainable improvement;
- Communicating with our employees and local communities regarding our environmental commitment and performance; and
- Regular audits of our procedures to ensure conformance to our policy.
- General Policy: SECNET recruits well educated, flexible and ambitious people who thrive on change and challenge, are innovative, self-confident and accept responsibility by taking initiative and adapting to a stimulating international working environment. We seek leadership traits, excellent communication skills, strong academic performance and relevant professional experience. Previous experience in an international or multicultural environment can be very advantageouse.SECNET intentionally recruits people from various nationalities, within their existing national territory to work remotely, in order to allow for a transfer of experiences and bring people of different origins and cultures together on Virtual Private Network (VPN) to achieve a common goal.The company offers highly competitive compensation packages and an excellent career development path. Our diverse workforce and multicultural environment helps our employees to balance their work and personal life. Our employees enjoy continuous learning and professional growth in a dynamic professional environment by using remote access facilities.
- Equal Opportunities: SECNET is an equal opportunity employer and applies an Equal Opportunities Policy (EOP) for this purpose. This policy covers all aspects of employment, from advertising of vacancies, selection, recruitment and training for working conditions and reasons for termination of employment. To ensure that this policy operates effectively we regularly monitor the working environment and take appropriate action if necessary. Our actions are directed to immediately eliminating unlawful direct and indirect discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.